Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thompson Kids

This past Christmas my family took some family photos. Something we have not done for awhile. Okay only to be fair not all of my parents kids were in town. This past x-mas my older brother David and his family drove from Tennessee to be here for a week. It was great to see them all. A little crazy and extremely noisy at my parents house (not even ear plugs could have drowned out the noise all the grand kids made). back row L to R : Tiffany, Me, David, Amber>front row L to R: Kirsha, Marie, Laurissa and Kayla This picture is a rare one. The last picture I can remember where it is just me and my brother, we were both little kids. Jodi says we look alike and it's scary but I don't see it. Maybe it's just me. Here is our family photo for this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dont see that you and david look alike? you are crazy. You totally look alike...david's just a chunkier a has more hair here.

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

That is a great pix of you and Jodi. Very nice!

Bret and Kayla said...

Ya, you and David DO look alike.. everyone else can see it... lol

Marie & Richard Daines said...

Great photos. My father-in-law took a good picture. You and David do look similar. David is a bit more chunky, but you are similar.