Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Tiny New Adventure added to our lives!!

A new addition to my husband's side of the family came at 2:42 am today. His older sister Marie and her husband Richard added a little girl which they named: Kendal Elizabeth Daines. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 4 oz. and is 19 inches long. My husband and I are so excited for this new addition, we love all of our nieces and nephews, but it is always awesome to have a little new addition who came from such a precious place. She joins 4 older brothers and 1 older sister ranging in ages from 10 all the way down to 1 year. Anne-Marie celebrated her first birthday on the 4th of January. She did not like her new sister today, she wanted to take away her blanket from her. She will have to get used to her though because she is not going back from where she came from. The above picture shows the full head of dark brown almost black hair that this baby has. The bottom picture shows how long that it is. I wish that I was born with that much hair. I guess it runs in the Thompson gene. Hopefully when we are blessed with children, some of mine have this much hair. You could put a hair pretty in her hair right now and it would probably stay!!!

2 comments:

ME said...

Ann Marie - will learn she has to share everything .. even her current clothes ... Oh I snagged the picture to show Dave and on my blog ...

Hey, do you all take pictures for fun?? I need some more pictures of the kids... will pay .....

Anonymous said...

She is really cute. Ann-Marie will learn quickly that her new sister is staying for good. I bet she feels a bit left out too because Kendal is now here. Poor little girl.