Sunday, July 19, 2009

30

So today is my 30th Birthday! Where has the time gone, it seems like only yesterday I was turning 23 and getting married! Nothing has gone according to plan for the two of us. Today is a somber event, as I sit here and write I ponder on the things that people take for granted in this life. Like starting a family! The two of us have wanted children for at the very least 6 years, but to no avail, we have none and the possibilities look slim. I ache each time I am told by a family member that they are expecting (it is because I want to know what it is like to experience what they are going through). So when my heart is in ache for a little one to love and hold and watch grow up, I am at the very least thankful for all of the people that are in my life that allow me the time for my brief grievance and then allow me to love all of their children as if they were my own! So thank you to all the mothers that I know for letting me get a glimpse of what motherhood would be like, I love your children so much!!!!

3 comments:

The Lunt Family said...

Happy birthday Jodi! My heart aches for you. I wish that I could help. You are a kind and loving woman. I am grateful for the time we spent together.

Aaron and Amber said...

We, those a little closer to your home, would like to wish you a wonderful happy 30th! Man you are getting so old! (hehehehe)

Emma of course would like to say something too-
ttyuuutBirpyretyqazzsddxcrrrgh,,llllllll[[[]gffffrffgghnhgbvvvbhgghuuggfdssssrrrrrrttttttttttttjh

(happy birthday Jodi)

Marie & Richard Daines said...

I am more than willing to let you have a slumber party! Thanks for helping out when things get crazy. You are a wonderful mom to the minons. Hope your birthday was full of fun.


Nathan says hi.