Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jeep Adventures

On our little vacation we took a few weeks ago, we went to Sedona, Arizona. We had a great time. We went to a few recommend dinning establishments in town ---- lets just say the ones we went to ---YUM YUM !!!!!!!. We would go back to Sedona just to eat at a least 2 of the restaurants. One of the things we did was to take a Jeep Adventure tour. There are 7 different companies that do the tours. One the tour we did it was just the 2 of us and the driver. It was great having room in the jeep. (the funning thing is that I can drive on the jeep tour trails with our jeep). That's going to be one of our next adventures we take, probably in the fall or as soon as I put or jeep back together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say...I dunno if I have ever been to Sedona. Sad, huh? A jeep tour sounds like fun. How much was it?

Scott said...

The jeep tours are over rated in price. They are expensive. Taking my jeep out is a lot cheaper. The tours are only an hour to two hour trips.

Jodi said...

when we went on our trip, we got a dicounted price, we spent $80 for the two of us to go, it was worth it for the ride and knowledge that we recieved from our guide about sedona, but I would normally not recommend ,the tour that we went on would have normally cost well over $100.00.