Monday, September 7, 2009

Our week

The photo's that Jodi and I are submitting into the state fair this year are finally done. They will be going in tomorrow. We had a lot of photos to go through to see which ones we wanted to submit. Jodi has put 4 photo's in this year. This is her first year doing so, I hope she gets something. This is my second year and I hope to get something as well. I will be posting my photos on our other blog in the near future, so go see them. I'll let Jodi do what she wants with her photo's. I like holidays. I get to be lazy and not do a darn thing... it's great. This week for us has been crazy. The week has been frustrating for me. Trying to find the problem with our Jeep is driving me nuts, I've checked everything that I can think of and still our Jeep is broken. It's FRUSTRATING !!!!! Jodi has been busy this week as well. She has been working like mad at her work especially recently now that the snow birds are slowly migrating back to Arizona. She has been working on her little sisters baby shower all week, she's worked hard on it.

4 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

What is the address to your photo blog? I think I only have the old one before you changed it. Good luck in the state fair!

Emme said...

I can tell you the problem with you Jeep......it is a jeep! I will never own one again!!! Had 2 and that was 2 too many. As I am sure you can attest to Jeep stands for "just extremely expensive parts"!
Me

Scott said...

Shannon our photo blog is www.mirenphotos.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So are you going to post the pictures you are summitingto your blog on the other sire??I wanna see them.