Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GAME 7

Well tonight's the night for all you hockey fans (ok just me!!!!!) game 7 in a playoff series. Tonight my favorite team (NEW JERSEY DEVILS) are playing in a game 7, against the Carolina Hurricanes. This playoff series is important. Out of the 4 previous playoff series between these two teams the winner has gone on to win the CUP! (that's the STANLEY CUP for you non-hockey folks) Personally I think the Stanley cup is the most important trophy in sports but that's me. Jodi is not so into hockey but I still love her. The only bad thing about this game is I will not be able to watch it because I got school tonight. (Jodi would be A little Mad at me if I don't go). I hope the DEVILS win tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go DEVILS !!!!!!! Lets go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone join in...........

1 comment:

Bret and Kayla said...

Good luck Devils! There, i gave my support... lol