Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas, Snow, Quads, Inner Tubes Oh My

All of us in the snow having a great time as a family at christmas time!! We celebrated the Christmas season with my Mom and Step-Dad this year we left Apache Junction around 5 pm on christmas eve and arrived in Prescott Valley well to it just plain being cold, we both are loving it. We played games for a little bit before going to bed. We all woke up around 7 am and proceeded to open up our presents, well almost we took a detour before we started the opening up of our presents, we played a white elephant gift exchange with my family (my siblings and their spouses were also there) Scott ended up with the movie Doom and a jar of change approximatley $6.00, I received an apple bread mix. My Mom and Step-Dad had another little surprise for us there were presents under the Christmas tree for 6 dwarves and Delbert had the key as to which dwarf got which present. I was Happy and I got a Walmart gift card. Scott was sneezy and he received a gift card to Home Depot. My brother-in-law Jaycen was the designated present hander outer. We received a box of our favorite cereal from Santa (aka Emily), a scrapbooking kit (from Jaycen), homemade sign with our last name on it (from Emily), an ASU Shirt and Hat (from Scott C.), and we each received in our stockings a movie ticket to Harkins theatres, and lots of candy. Scott and I gave each other our christmas gifts before we left for Prescott, Scott received the new Jeff Dunham DVD, A gaming console to try out and see if he likes. I received a Kitchen Aid Mixer. We both received courtesy of Scott Moccasins. They are so comfortable. Well onto all of the pictures on this blog post, we went on Saturday to play in the snow near Strawberry. We took one Quad and a couple of inner tubes and we hiked around in the snow.
This is my step-dad Delbert getting ready to ride an inner tube with my sister next to him. Delbert had so much fun doing this. We hooked two inner tubes up to the Quad and went riding behind it having a blast.
This is my sister-in-law Emily waiting to ride along with my husband Scott, I rode the inner tube with my brother Scott after my husband went, I had alot of fun although my tushy was frozen from riding on the inner tube.
My Mom and Delbert taking all of us kids for a ride on the inner tubes. Thanks for bringing the inner tubes and Quad you guys! We will have to do that again sometime.

1 comment:

Lamar Echols said...

Wow!! That looks like a ton of fun. I'm glad you all had a merry Christmas!!