Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Traveling into action for the Elk

Well for the last part of Thanksgiving Scott and I had to make a quick trip to Alpine, Az. My Stepdad and Mom had gone hunting for elk over Thanksgiving, he got a elk on friday but could not get it nor the Quad that he was using down the mountain very safely, so we were called into action (so to speak!), so we took off on saturday in the early morning to go up to the snow and cold. It was so great we both loved going up there, we stayed with Delbert and my mom at their little cabin at the Beaver Creek Lodge in the middle of know where. The wind was the only thing that was bothersome, because it made it colder of course. As you can tell by the photo Delbert is so happy that he got the elk, and guess what most of it once it is processed gets to come and live in our garage in our freezer because we have the space for it.

2 comments:

Lamar Echols said...

Looks like a fun time. I'm glad Delbert got an Elk!!

ME said...

YEA !!!!! Welcome to blog world .... I have some pictures that are being printed of the kiddos.... I can either send them or downloud some for you ... WELCOME ...