Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I came home tonight from work with these sitting on our kitchen table, and who is the wonderful culprit? That would be my loving husband. Aren't they just gourgeous. I also got a card that sings a song too with a wonderful sentiment in it. Thank you so much hubby!!! I have reason to believe that I recieved these beautiful roses because I have just started a job at Hobby Lobby in their scrapbooking department. Let me tell you having to learn at least 10,000 that is right 10,000 new codes just in scrapbooking and having to also be trained on the register (and the codes that they have) is the most fun I have had since well I don't know when. If you cannot already tell I was being sarcastic to the previous sentence, but you have learn them in order to do your job right, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just started at the Hobby Lobby by Amber's house or a different one? I go there every couple weeks to get craft things for my trouble-making tweebs. I should stop by and hi howdy!

Jodi said...

I work at the signal butte and southern one its grand opening is the 29th of december!