Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And the final count is....????

Okay so this post is a lot of happiness with a little bit of sadness all rolled into one, but hey you just have to roll with the punches. Right ?? As of today I am happy to announce that I know 7 families that are related to Scott and I that will be adding new ones to their lives within 2 months of each other(Septemberish and October). And the drum roll please....... Jaycen & Leslie Grant, Jason & Laurissa Haws , Gregg & Kirsha Castle, Cody & Danica Claridge, Amy Leafty, Curt & Jenna Kleiner, Jason & Robin Lamb. Happy baby day to all of you. Good luck with the pregnancies. All that I can say to this wonderful news is that I had better get to hold all of these babies and watch them grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you'll hold these babies. Who better to help with them while they're really small.