Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More excitement for us

I found out on Friday evening that my little sister Leslie and her husband Jaycen are expecting a little precious one in October. I am excited for them and this will be the first one for my siblings. Okay, so I wish big time that it was me that would be able to announce that FINALLY I was expecting, but it was not meant to be for a little while longer, until good insurance comes to us so that we can get my health back on track and then the good old fertility drugs to see if we can try to conceive. But I will have to just love this little new addition to our lives that much more. I am so excited for my sister.
Congrats, Leslie & Jaycen !!!

1 comment:

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

Hello JOdi and Scott!!! So glad you guys have a blog too! mine is private so i will add you to view it~~