Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spanish Poppies!!

The Spanish Poppies are back!!!! Need I say more, well yeah I guess I should, every year come spring time my husband and I take a drive and find the Spanish Poppies that grow on the side of the highway. We love these flowers, the colors are just spectacular and that means that we get to spend one on one time with each other in nature which is our favorite part of the day. We go exploring and find cool spots that have become memorable to us. This picture was taken by Bush highway.
What my husband will do to get a picture is beyond me, he felt the need to get this picture of a bee in the flowers at the zoo. What you must understand is that my husband is severely allergic to bees. Does that stop him, That is a big No!!!! I just get ignored when I tell him to please step away from the bee, I do not need to take you to the hospital. But when he gets stung I get to yell at him, I told you so!!!

3 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Jodi, My blog is now set to private, and I need your email address to add you as a reader on my blog! Please send it my way! Minder63@yahoo.com
Thank you!!

Bret and Kayla said...

*tis**tis* Scott is very much related to Camron and Nathan... both don't car what they have to do to get something, they do it! lol

Aaron and Amber said...

We painted Emma's room a light pink and I picked it out! I bought from the dollar store a while ago some sticker for her walls that were generic princess theme. I kinda took that light pink and the pink from the "E" board I made and themed her room around them. Her board has light pink and super dark brown on it. We are going to use the left over base boards from Mom's house and paint it the dark brown. It looks amazing in my head, so we will see what it looks like when we are finally all done. Emma really wants her room the Disney princesses, but I just buy the generic so I do not have to pay for the royalties for the brand name. I hope it will she still like it in the end . . . actually I do not care if she does or does not, it will be all done.

Emma keeps talking about going camping with Scotty and Jodi and marshmellows on a stick. Can't wait until this weekend.