Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight the Movie

Okay, so I just got finished watching the movie Twilight, I was not able to see it in the theatres so I bought it yesterday. I have been a fan of the books and continue to re-read them (although I have not read the 4th book yet, to many things that are more important to do than sit still long enough to read a book, but I will get to it eventually, so please no spoilers out there). It was interesting to see how the movie was made from the director's point of view ( it was for the most part not like my point of view of how things would look) but I loved the movie. Scott sat and watched it with me, ( and made fun of me the entire time, about how I was a teenage girl and how I was giddy over a movie, I of course tried to ignore him and watch my movie, but who can ignore an annoying little voice that sits right next to you). I cannot wait for the other movie to come out. I know that Kayla is chomping at the bit for it to come out in November. So now that I have seen the movie I can actually hear what people are talking about, instead of walking away so that I will not hear all of the good parts that are being explained. Scott also said that he would probably watch the movie with me again, and of course I told him does the sun shine (he glares at me and tells me to stop being smartallic). So for those of you that are fans of the movie and books, I say yeah to all of you, and for those of you (my husband) who have never read the books or do not like them, well tough beans on you for not liking a book that is a great one. But you can have your own opinion of things, because I sure have an opinion also.

3 comments:

Aaron and Amber said...

I am glad that you liked the movie. It must have been hard watching it with a little fly buzzing in your ear the whole time, but at least he did watch it with you instead of going in your room and taking a nap.

Thanks for the invite to go camping this weekend! I know my family really had fun, you can tell by all the little red checks and noses and smell of campfire through out the house. We must do it again and at the same place. It was nice not having to entertaining the little kids!

Anonymous said...

Jason bought me the movie this past Saturday and actually watched it with me. He even was asking me questions about it.

Sorry we missed out on the camping. Jason had to umnpire Friday night and we didnt think we would be able to, but I remember telling your spouse that when he called the last time to remind me. Sorry I wasnt able to call you guys and let you know for sure. Glad it was fun though.

Marie & Richard Daines said...

I am glad you liked the movie. Is it something that my child would like to see? My mother-in-law wants to take Christopher and Julia to see it later on this week.

We all had fun on the camp out as well. My kiddos are sunburned, but they aren't complaining. Well....actually Kendal is complaining. Her face got a second degree sunburn and is peeling. OUCH!! It is getting better though. We second Amber's idea of going there again. I liked the free child care...nature.