Monday, June 22, 2009

So I forgot to post some pictures of Emma and Nathan from the "father's" day post, and I guess Nathan saw that there was a picture of his sister but not him. So I decided to post pic's of them! We took Emma to the Game and Fish Expo, and she chose to go fishing with Scott's help of course. She enjoyed it alot!
Emma was the only niece/nephew who was able to come to my father's funeral. This is a picture of her at his graveside. I bought her that dress for her B-Day. She looks so much older in this picture than she actually is! We love you Ems!!
Nathan stole Scott's sunglasses and put them on and said that he was his Uncle Scotty.
This child is so hi-larious. He cracks me up every time that we see him!! We love all of you lots and lots!

6 comments:

Marie & Richard Daines said...

I will have to show Nathan tomorrow, actually later on today, the photos. He wants to show Scotty his photos from our trip to Flagstaff. I will post some later on tomorrow/today.

Aaron and Amber said...

They are cute pics of both the those little kiddos. They have been excited to see each other everyday, since they come over to go to swim lessons. Today they were holding hands and hiding under the kitchen table- too wierd!

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cute pictures. We should have you guys take pictures of Brayson when he's born. You guys always take good pictures.

Scott said...

Yes We do take good pictures. Jodi distracts them and I get them laughing. Always works.

Bret and Kayla said...

i love Emma's face, its a mix of cold and cheese... lol

Marie & Richard Daines said...

Yep, they are good pictures. Nathan's is outdated. You need to get an updated photo. Maybe you can get one, when we come swimming. I do not know when we can come over. I will have to see how things go this weekend. I need to fix my car first.